- Traveling is fun but preparing for it can be a bit tedious. Thanks to technology, we now have apps that help us book flights, search for hotels, and plan our travel itinerary.
- Skiplagged is one of those apps, which has a unique feature- looks for ‘Hidden City’ flights. Basically, there are inexpensive flights (as compared to others) due to layover trips. Skiplagged hunts for such combinations in order to show the cheapest flight options to a traveler. Before you ask, it’s authentic and safe.
- If you like to interact with new people, then Rando is the one to look for. This app allows a user to communicate with individuals around the world in a fun manner. Meaning, you can click a random picture of your liking and send it on the platform.
- After some time, you will get a random picture from a stranger from any part of the world. Not so boring after all, right? At best, you get a chance to explore new things about new people. That’s why it holds the spot in the list of best unknown Android apps.
- Many people have a hard time waking up in the morning or struggle to get up after their afternoon naps. Thanks to Wakie, it’s going to be a bit easier.
- This weird and cool wakeup service app allows the user to set an alarm. When you reach the wake-up time, a complete stranger gives you a call and talks to you until you are ready to get up. The call can be from a teacher, a social service person, or an army man. Don’t worry, the app makes sure that nothing cheeky goes on.
- There may be times when you asked Google Assistant a question and it reverted back by saying- I don’t understand. If you have heard this quite often, then you need to switch to another trusted AI source- WolframAlpha.
- The app uses a list of complex algorithms to crawl out data and give you precise answers in a matter of seconds. You can throw anything at this app (in-depth reports, tough questions, among others). Perhaps, this is one of the best unknown Android apps that you failed to check out.
- The year 2020 has been tough for all of us. And 2021 doesn’t look quite bright as well, thanks to COVID-19. During this, many people have faced sleepless nights or have failed to get enough sleep.
- If you are one of them and want to track your sleep, then SleepBot is your perfect companion. With the help of sound and motion tracking software, the app checks your sleep cycle and churns out sleep debt, average sleep cycle, long term trends, among others. You can check all the data on the app, which is compiled in detailed reports.
- Let’s say you are at a bar watching a football match with your friends. Suddenly, you get a message from your colleague to check the news. Now, changing the channel may seem a bit unprofessional. Here, you can take the help of Tunity.
- The app works as a temporary TV tuner. You just need to open the app and point it towards the TV. The app will use a scanned image to search the new channel and stream the audio to your phone. Boom, problem solved. That’s why Tunity is part of the best unknown Android apps.
- What’s the one con of watching a movie at a movie theatre? You can’t pause the movie while on a bathroom break.
- So, you wait for the intermission because you can’t afford to miss the movie. But what if there is an option? RunPee shows the perfect time to visit the bathroom during the screening of a movie and also, shares the synopsis of what the user has missed when (s)he gets back. That’s amazing and cool at the same time, isn’t it?
If you are someone who likes to invest in stocks and wants to use a safe app, then don’t go any further than Robinhood. The app lets you invest in publicly traded companies, without charging a trading fee. It safely links with your bank account, tracks your portfolio, and keeps you updated regarding the same.
To sum it up…
Android users have a lot of options when it comes to trying out new apps. But if you want to use cool and future-proof features, then the above list of the best 8 unknown Android apps won’t disappoint in any manner.
My name is Chirag Panikar. I am a newbie blogger, here to give you guys some tips and tricks which will ease your life surrounded by tech. Two things I love are GYM and gaming. Finding new things to learn every day that’s the whole point.????