It is not hard to register a domain on popular platforms like GoDaddy. This platform has become the people’s choice today, but you can do it easily if you intend to jump from GoDaddy to Hostinger.
For this purpose, we put together a complete guide to explain the most straightforward steps for migration. Shortly, these steps are not complex, and you can apply them by yourself without having any technical knowledge. Let’s explore!
Why do you migrate from GoDaddy to Hostinger?
Most people wish to choose Hostinger over other popular domain hosting providers. It is one of the best and excellent web hosting service providers for your business. Hostinger offers top-notch solutions around the world. Undoubtedly, its users are growing day by day because of multiple packages.
When Hostinger launched, they incredibly met the customer’s requirements with a community of 29 million worldwide.
And you can avail of various bewildering features, including modern security, optimized WordPress capabilities, dedicated hosting control panel, and timely support at affordable prices.
Mainly, hundreds of users register their domains every day. So, Hostinger is an efficient, reliable, and safe migration platform.
The process to point a Domain Name from GoDaddy to Hostinger.
The migration domain name from GoDaddy to Hostinger is not technical as you think. So, if you’re interested in pointing a domain name, you must have to follow the below phases, including several steps.
However, the complete process comprises three phases that must consider while shifting the domain name to another hosting website. We mainly deliver these phases in a more precise and straightforward way. Let’s jump on it!
- Find a Name Servers from Hostinger (Point a Domain to Hostinger)
- Replacing the Name Servers of existing Domain (Point a Domain out of GoDaddy)
- Quickly Migrate a Domain from GoDaddy to Hostinger
- Find a Name Servers from Hostinger (Point a Domain to Hostinger)
You can find the server name of your domain in Hostinger, and it is not a technical task anymore. For this, follow the below-mentioned steps that are pretty simple and easy.
- Firstly, all you have to do log in to your Hostinger account by entering your username and password where you register your domain and wish to migrate.
- After login into your Account, you have come to the dashboard and click on the Manage button.
- Once you do this, simply tap on the Account and click on the detail option by scrolling down.
- Now, it’s time to check the server’s name of your domain, so copy the Nameserver 1 and Nameserver 2 to use them in the subsequent phases.
2. Replacing the Name Servers of existing Domain (Point a Domain out of GoDaddy)
In this second phase, you can easily replace the Name servers of the existing Domain name. Meaning that pointing a Domain out of GoDaddy, so it is simple to follow the below guide. Check them out!
- Go to the official GoDaddy website and log in to your Account using your credentials, and you can also log in via Facebook or Google Account.
- After account login, visit the Domains section and then choose a specific domain name you want to migrate, then click Manage Button provided in a particular domain.
- Once you have done the above step, you can check various options, and one of them is the Additional Settings option under Manage DNS, then simply click it.
- Go for the Nameservers section, where you see the Change button, then click it for changing server name.
- After that, go and check the “Connect My Domain to a Website” option to see a prompting message like “Enter my nameservers,” simply click it.
3. Quickly Migrate a Domain from GoDaddy to Hostinger
Finally, it’s time to migrate a domain from Godaddy to Hostinger. After completing the above two phases, you can simply point a domain name to another hosting website. All you have to follow the final below steps to complete the process. Let’s close it!
- Once you click the ‘Enter my own nameservers’ option, you can see blank fields on the left corner to enter those nameservers.
- Now, it’s time to put Nameservers; go and open your specific notepad file where you have copied Nameserver 1 and Nameserver2 from Hostinger earlier.
- Fill out the blank fields with these nameservers in the specified fields, and then click the “Save” button.
- Once you have done this, visit back to your Hostinger Account, and press on the “Hosting tab.”
- Now you can see the “Add website” option there and click it.
- You should enter your domain name and password of the Hostinger account in the below other fields and then click the “Add” button.
- Once you add a website by following the above steps, a pop-up message appears like ‘Website created successfully’ at the right corner of the existing web page.
- We think you have done it all perfectly without any technical knowledge. And undoubtedly, it is a very easy and straightforward process.
If you are not sure whether it works perfectly or not, we will provide some below steps that will make you double-sure about the addition of your website. Let’s check it out!
- Go to the Hostinger account after login and click the “hosting” tab. Now you definitely will see the name of your newly added website in the given list, then click on the “Manage” button.
- When you click the Manage button, the message will appear there like ‘Hurray! Your domain is pointing’ showing that finally, your domain has been transferred successfully without any difficulty.
The Bottom Line:
Choosing the best, efficient and reliable web hosting can be challenging but once you select one of the best, stick to it.
So, there are a few features or parameters that you should consider while choosing it. Let us explain to you, suppose you have an excellent website and looking for the best hosting website with multiple feature plans.
In that case, you should check its processing power, disk space, bandwidth, free domain, free SSL, unlimited email accounts, control panel, uptime, and 24/7 customer support.
In short, Hostinger is one the best hosting platform and if you intend to point domain name from Godaddy to Hostinger, then follow the above phase with few steps.
Thus, we put together all the above guides, and you don’t need to worry if you’re not a professional or expert in this matter. Without a doubt, Hostinger will be the best choice for all types of business models, along with their very competitive plan.
My name is Chirag Panikar. I am a newbie blogger, here to give you guys some tips and tricks which will ease your life surrounded by tech. Two things I love are GYM and gaming. Finding new things to learn every day that’s the whole point.????