This article will teach you several methods to recover your permanently deleted photos on your Android device. Then it’s up to you to pick the one that works best for you.
Method1: Recover permanently deleted photos using Google Drive
- First of all, open Google Drive on your android phone
- Secondly, click on my drive folder, where you can see all the stuff you have uploaded
- Thirdly select the photos you want to restore and click and hold them
- Finally, right-click on particular items and tap on the download option.
Method2: Recover permanently deleted photos using Google Photo
- Open the Google photo app on your android device. Then you will see the Menu Option-click on that to proceed.
- Secondly, select the ‘Trash’ folder.
- In the trash folder, you will see all the deleted files.
- In this step, all you need to do is select the files or photos you want to recover immediately.
- Finally, by clicking on the small arrow button, will automatically recover all your lost photos
Method3: Recover permanently deleted photos using Dropbox
- In the first step, you have to open Dropbox on your android device.
- Secondly, Navigate to the specific folder where you think your images are stored after randomly deleted by yourself.
- After that, you could see all your photos in that folder select the ones you want to restore
- Finally, Tap More (three dots) and select Save to Device.
Method4: Recover permanently deleted photos using Disk Digger
- First of all, install Disk Digger from the Google play store.
- Secondly, run the Disk Digger app and choose the scanning method according to your choice.
- After that, wait a little bit to find a Disk Digger scanner for all your deleted photos.
- Finally, the scan has been done, and you can see all your deleted photos.
- Next, select the photos you want to recover by clicking the recover button.
Method5: Recover permanently deleted photos using the FonePaw Android Data Recovery tool
- In the first step, you have to connect your Android device to a PC and lunch the FonePaw Android Data Recovery tool.
- Secondly, go to developer mode in your android phone to make sure USB debugging is enabled to find the phone by the program.
- Once your phone is connected, you will see the interface to select categories of deleted photos.
- After selecting categories of the deleted files, click the NEXT button to continue.
- Finally, you will see all deleted files will retrieve in your Android gallery.
Above are the tools and methods of how to recover permanently deleted photos from your android device. Dropbox and FonePaw Android Data Recovery tool are both informative and helpful.
With the help of these methods, you can quickly recover your deleted photos from your android device. All these methods are great and very helpful. However, you should select the one that suits you best.
My name is Chirag Panikar. I am a newbie blogger, here to give you guys some tips and tricks which will ease your life surrounded by tech. Two things I love are GYM and gaming. Finding new things to learn every day that’s the whole point.????