Can I Get My Pictures Back From My Phone After Factory Reset Android?
Suppose you may accidentally tap on the factory reset android option on your device and deleted all your essential files such as photos, videos, contacts, etc. In this problematic situation, the questions may come to your mind: What should I have to do now or how to recover photos after factory reset android?
Can I get my pictures back from my phone after a factory reset? Just RELAX and don’t worry because, in this guide, we’ll help you how to recover your deleted photos from your phone after a factory reset. But first of all, you need to know what factory reset is? So, we’ll provide you the answer to this question in the next section of this blog.
What Is Factory Reset On Android?
On Android phones, Factory Reset is a built-in feature that erases all essential user data such as photos, contacts videos, app data, and device settings.
However, there are some situations where users need to do Factory Reset on their Android phone to perform specific tasks such as repair system errors, speed up their device. Also, remove privacy data when they need to sell their android, etc.
Can Data Be Recovered After Factory Reset Android?
Yes, of course, you can recover your data entirely or recover photos after factory reset android. The thing is, whenever you remove data from your phone or do a factory reset, the files still saved on your mobile phone and never got permanently wiped out. However, data are still there but in a confidential manner.
Method1: Recover Deleted Photos on Android After Factory Reset By Google Photos
Google photos are one of the easiest methods to retrieve your deleted images after a factory reset. All you need to do is follow these simple steps given below:
- First of all, you need to open Google Photos on your android phone.
- Secondly, click on the three horizontal lines.
- After that, you would see the Bin option.
- Click on the Bin option to open it up, where you will see all your deleted items or photos.
- Finally, select the one you want to restore and tap the Restore option.
Method2: Restore Pictures after Factory Reset Android via Local Backup
Nowadays, many android devices are coming into the market with in-built backup features which can allow the user to back up the crucial files to internal or external memory. So if your photos or files are stored on a memory card, it’s relatively easy to get it back through Local Backup.
Here are the following steps you need to follow to restore your photos after a factory reset.
- First of all, go to setting and check on the backup option
- After that, you have to click on the Backup and restore option, then file restore and management
- in this step, you select a backup file that you need to restore
- Finally, please tap on the restore option and wait till they’re recovered.